<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 01, 2005

firm admit 

So i guess my destiny is decided for the next two years: i will be living in oakville attending sheridan for applied photography. So, i got accepted the sheridan's applied photography.
This is definately good news because i didn't think i had it in me. I didn't think my stuff was good enough for sheridan. When i attended the info session at sheridan, i had the opportunity to view other people's portfolios. it made me doubt my chances of getting in.

But now that i did get accepted, it is not just an opportunity to expand my knowledge, but it also validates my work as a photographer. Professional photographers and professors have seen my work and see potential there. It is a great feeling, to be wanted.

Now all that remains is to get accepted for funding. if i don't. i guess it's massive debt for me. I need to find a place that is cheaper for me to live during the school years. It's going to be a rough go for me in these two years. there is so much to learn during those years that they have considered making it a degree program. However, for now it is two years. I sense much coffee in my future...
better years await us...rustedhalo

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?