<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

the escape 

So there is a light at the end of the tunnel. My girlfriend always saw it there; i wasn't so optimistic. But here we are.

Things are changing just as i predicted they would. A while back i wrote a post about how this summer was going to be scary because i had no idea what i was going to do. I said screw it. now i'm going to dive right into this and ride it out.

i'm living in oakville for the summer for sure now. the icy grip that East Side Mario's had clutched on my soul has finally freed itself. It is truly a great burden off my shoulders. No longer shall i work night time. No longer shall i burn my hands on a hot pan. No longer shall i dread the weekends, infact they will be a safe haven between each week. No longer will i cut myself with kitchen knives or have to listen to some south african man ramble on about jamba jamba, or the 'promised land.' No longer shall i work in kitchens.

I shall work outside. work on my tan, sleep in on saturdays, jog on sundays. sit around and watch prime time television on weeknights. I shall have a full days work and feel good about it.

hmm.

better years await us...rustedhalo

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?