<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 17, 2005

maybe there's a reason why i'm born again 

Another night. my head clouded by various ales and other stuff. such an interesting night.

The cross roads lay ahead of me. what do i do? This decision i make shall effect others around me, and not just myself. There are mulitple paths that i could walk this summer, and each one provides itself with many advantages and disadvanages....

have you ever wanted to make contact with your past? There have been many times of late where i have wanted to. i wanted to reach out into the darkness of the past and reach into nothingness and grab a piece. grapple any little bit, any little morsel of my past and hang on to it. study it for the future. to find out what it means. to find out why it troubles me so. to find out why it troubles me to live on. to just find out.

many of you do not have this problem. you seem to have all your shit in order. you don't get walked over such as i. There seems to be many a situation where this happens to me. where there is a problem where it is not my fault where i somehow get blamed or some how get chiseled out of something.
Well, i've had e'fucking'nough. i'm through getting walked over. i'm tried of being seen as a fool. i will no longer be afraid of what needs to be done. i will just do it. this is a warning to my friends and family that i will no longer tolerate being steamrolled over. it's over, me and timidness.

it's strange to think that some people, even people that you used to know, people that you used to adore, seem to isolate themselves from you, just sever the ties you once held.

better years await us...rustedhalo

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?