<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 13, 2005

Christmas Island 

So,

Things are looking up.

Have you ever looked at your horoscope and told yourself that ahh, it's too general it could happen to anyone. But then you get days when your horoscope says something that would be pretty hard to generalize such as "you will meet an old friend or an old friend will contact you to renew ties?" It's strange how somedays your horoscope seems to be totally off, and other days it seems like the guy who writes the astroglogy article seems to follow you around to predict what will happen in your life.
I'm not quite sure what to think about when i hear about horoscope. sometimes i think it is a big sack of nonesense, and it is indeed for 'amusement purposes only.' However, there are days like two days ago for example when it is hard to believe that that horoscope was written for anyone else but myself.

Anyway to get to the point of this story, usually i read the horoscope on the way to work, seeing as i get the free paper that commuters get to read on their bus/train ride or whatever. However, this time i didn't have time to read it because i was late for work or something. Anyway my horoscope, which i read after work on the way home, said,
"Aries (march 21 - april 19) Today is an 8 - A lucky twist of fate has re-united you with friends. go ahead and make commitments."
So then, whist i was at work, a waitress told me that someone called for me, a friend that i used to work with back at ESM huntsville, whom i haven't talked with since i left huntsville, pretty much. I couldn't get a hold of this guy either because it was like he dropped off the face of the planet too. so it was profound when i read about this in my horoscope on the way home.
so yeah. Is astrology something that could be real? or is it merely a coincidence?

I've applied to schools and now all that is left is to put together my portfolio. Should be a pretty easy task hopefully. All i have to do is write an essay about why i want to be in photography, and what my goal are in this field. Should be easy right? Well, n ot exactly. I'm not entirely sure of why i want to be in photography. Well besides the fact that i like it. But if that were the case, i like computers, but you don't see me striving for a degree in programing. There's gotta be something more in me that wants photography. Something that i have to find within me and i gotta write about it. However, i do not know what it is. I think more than anything, i just want to be in school again. doing school stuff. worrying about deadlines, not the horribleness of work.

still though, i guess i could just go to Christmas Island.

better years await us...rustedhalo

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?