<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 03, 2004

Quicky 

Hey! I haven't been writing for a bit because of my hectic lifestyle. It took some time, some effort, some back pain, some beer, but i'm finally in oakville. I do not, however, have everything, mainly a computer or phone, so a lot of you cannot get a hold of me. Hopefully by next week we can change that. early next week.

I've already met one roommate, who's actually really cool and responsible. The other former roommate, yes, that's right former, isn't living with us anymore. Which is fine with me, because he wasn't very good anyway. so now we're looking for one more person. hopefully we can find one.

So this is just a quicky to let you know what's going on, and i shall update it quite regularly once i get computer access and other stuff. so yea.
better years await us...rustedhalo

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?