<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

jobless and runnin' out of money!! 

Hey! Still enjoying my time off, but as i look at my bank account numbers depleting quickly, i panic, and now, i'm off to find a job. I really wanted to stay out of the dreaded kitchens but, it may look like i'd be stuck in one after all. Ahh well, perhaps i'll be making more than i did at East Side Mario's.

Oakville's a rich place, and i am not. I must go shopping for food today; however, the closest supermarket is the rich one where they think they can overcharge for food just because they are in the wealthy area. So i must take the bus to some place cheaper!

The bus system has fucked me over once already. It was last saturday and my girlfriend and i took a bus to get to an artist supply store. For some reason it had us ride a bus that took us out of oakville, only to get to a store that was in oakville. It was screwed. And the bus we wanted to take wasn't even running on saturdays! So we ended up walking for what felt like 10 miles! The problems with cities is not that they have every store you can think of...it's just so fucking far away!!

I tried to get phone put in, but i forgot my Identification. So yeah, i guess i'll try again for the fifth time. >:/

I met our other rooomate today. He seems super nice. I hope he works out!
anyway that's all for now,
better years await us...rustedhalo

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?