<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

The excitement of change and the excitement of blogging again! 

As staind would say: it's been a while.
and it has! I haven't really written all summer because i have seen some or most of my friends and they already know what's going on in my life, which would therefore make this website useless. However, as this summer comes to a close, this website will be more frequently updated so my loved ones (that's right you're loved!) know what the hell is going on in my life.

Another reason why i haven't written all summer is because i've been busier than an indian in a concentraition camp! 50 hour weeks for working are tough but managable. It's gonna be sad to leave that place, and it's gonna be really great!

Our new house has been all filled up, and the excitement builds as the day comes closer and closer. It's gonna be a mother fucker to move our stuff, as it always is. As soon as i get my computer set up i shall explain to you all my situation in my new hometown of Oakville. I wonder what my roommates will be like.

The thing that i love most about living in Oakville is seeing my friends. I'll be close to most of them. They are just a GO ride away.

anyway i want to go listen to some music right now, so i'm gonna shove off to sea.
better years await us...rustedhalo

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?