<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

sick of work? or working for sickness? 

So, i'm getting mighty sick of this.

I was supposed to go away to Oakville to find a place to live; however, due to work wearing down my immune system, it caused me to get ill. Because of this illness, i had to postpone this trip to find a new place to live. So, For some weird reason i've had five days off in a row, which never happens and of course, i'm sick for all of them. Even today, with me having to work tonight, i am still sick. I cannnot sleep at night because everytime i breath out i need to cough.

My raise at work was only twentyfive cents. A slap in the face considering that the owner takes home almost a thousand dollars a day; whereas i can barely take home six hundred in two weeks. And i do at least seventy five percent of the orders, AND still have to do dishes at the end of my shift. I hate closing. I'm tired of having my evening stolen from me. I'm tired of serving stupid tourists food when their enjoying their weekend, when i really want to be enjoying mine. PAIN.

See, i've only had this job for three months. Am i just a whiner? or is it just that i get really fucked over at every job i take? or do i just need to get out of the culinary business? Personally, i think it's the third on that reigns truth. This sickness that work has given me has made me bitter.

HOPEFULLY, better years await us...rustedhalo

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?