<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 03, 2004

Me?! An assistant kitchen manager?!  

I woke up in hell today.

"So, i'm still sick," i thought to myself as i clutched the porcelain, a waterfall of liquid from my mouth. My sickness is really taking its toll on my spirit. I haven't had much sleep in the past six days, and i'm beginning to wonder if a doctor is what i really need.

The birds were chirping beautifully this morning; the paper delivery guy whistles while doing his rounds; beautiful flowers reach for the sun gleefully; bright white clouds silently whisk by in the endless cyan sky, and i heave more liquid into the shitter. this has been my six days in hell. Hopefully it's not seven.

An update at work:
our assistant kitchen manager decided to go on a break, and as far as i know, he's still on break. No one has seen him since. So his job is up for grabs, and the kitchen manager has three people in mind for the job. unfortunately, i'm one of the three. The last thing i want in that place is to be in charge of those bumbling idiots.
Three reasons why i shouldn't be promoted:
1. I'm leaving for school at the end of the summer,
2. I just don't care enough about what happens at that place to run it,
3. I'm inches away from my two weeks notice.

Things are quite rough right now, but i'll get through it. We all manage our own problems somehow, i guess that's how we evolve.

better years await us...rustedhalo

p.s. my belly button hurts too. >8(

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?