<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 21, 2004

i'm too lazy to spell check. 

Holy Hell! I'm surprised people still venture here. It's been a long time since i've written. you are a dedicated bunch. Once again I apologize. Work has been horrendous.

Well, another year of my life is beginning. It's still in its embryo stages being only five days as a twenty year old, but i'm beginning to feel its power shaping my being into something older. With this birthday comes change yet again. This change is to my style. Some of the people who know me may remember a similar change that didn't really work out (ahem, orange pants). This one is a little bit more subtle. The meaning behind this change, is that i would like more than one style. I mean, i'm quite diverse in my tastes but very concentraited in my look. I don't wear my clothing for other people, i wear it because it makes me feel good, and being naked would be unbearably chilly.

My girlfriend and I have come to another cross-road. To which location do we move to? My girlfriend got accepted into all her schools, and now comes the difficult part. Sheridan? or Fanshawe? Both Schools are acceptible in my books; they both have photography which is what i want to get into. We just need to decide where we want to go. I think that we're leaning toward Oakville. Mostly because it is much closer to friends, family and the city. London, although nice, is quite far away from everyone.

A close friend of mine has recently gone through a transformation, a revolution in her mind. I think that it's really great. She's much happier now, things are working out; and she's ready to take on the world again (not that she wasn't able to before).

hmm. i've run out of steam for now. This time I do not promise to keep writing more often, because i'll probably end up breaking it. so i write when i wish. or have time. Do not worry i will not keep you hanging.
better years await us...rustedhalo

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?