<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Daydream Nation 

I sit trembling as the cursor blinks on the blank screen. It's been a long time. It's been a long time since I've decided to take what happens in my days and bring them here. And why haven't I written? It's because I haven't really been doing much.

The journal in itself is like looking into a reflective pool at yourself, or to people who read it, like watching someone's life from afar under the perspective of the writer. The journal is a summary of that person's life. It may not be a comprehensive one, but it certainly tells them what their life is like. So I guess my reasoning for not writing is because all I have been doing is pretty much going to work, home then bed. When you finally get around to realizing that all your doing is this, it gets rather depressing.

I'm just being dramatic however, it hasn't been that bad. I've purchased many new CDs. I've purchased an XBOX, I don't know why, but it's awesome anyway. I bought a CD player, but it didn't work so I had to bring it back, many hassles later, I got my money refunded.

I've met a new friend, finally. I miss all my old friends very much, but I finally found someone who's cool enough to hang out with me (haha that's so conceited), he's a pretty cool dude, I guess. We have a good time at work.

Work is such a horrible place for gossip. It's so fucked up how everyone wants to know what's going on! It's so fucked up how everyone gets so worked up when sometime goes wrong. I just work there. You have to keep telling yourself that it's just a job. That's what my boss tells me: it's just a job.

I sorry that I haven't been writing as often as I should, but I don't really have the time, well I do, but there are other pressing matters at hand at the moment (ie. The deficit, the economy and the whatnot).

Be that as it may, I shall write more often, even if I have really nothing to say.
Remember, a line allows progress, a circle does not.
better years await us...rustedhalo

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?