<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 24, 2004

homesick & cheap Japanese circuits 

It's been an interesting two days off.

I've been doing this cleansing. I couldn't eat, but I could drink this concoction of maple syrup, pepper and lemon juice. I didn't last as long as I thought I would on this cleanse. I was supposed to go ten days; however, I only made it two days. I don't think that this cleanse was for me; mostly because it didn't make me feel really good. I guess I didn't really drink much of that drink. I did get pretty clean inside my body for those two days. I really flushed my system out.
It's tough not eating, because all you can think about is doing it. And, I really like to eat, is that such a crime?

I'm going to be twenty in 23 days. It's crazy! I won't be a teenager anymore. I know I've been experiencing this change already, but this makes it official. All my friends are not going to be teenagers anymore either. I really miss my friends. I've lost all of my guy friends here; they've all moved away to their respective places. I wonder if they'll all be in one place again, where I can go visit them and have the time of our lives again. Even if they did happen to be in the same place for a time again, it wouldn't be the same. I mean, so much is so different now. People don't get along anymore; everyone else has their own set of people that they've met and can hang out with now. Whereas, since I haven't moved away, I haven't acquire this yet. It's a sad state of affairs.

Home to me doesn't really feel like home. My house, I mean, I haven't been there is in so long. And when I do visit, it feels strange. It's like I have no home. I currently stay at my girlfriend's house, because of getting to work ease and I like being with her, which almost feels like home, but not fully. When I finally move away, to a place I can call my own, only then will it feel truly like home. When I finally move, there won't be any sad mushiness about leaving home, because I essentially already left it. I do miss my home. I do miss my friends. I do miss my family. I do miss my cat.

My portable CD player finally kicked the bucket last night. Well. It was slowly dying over the last two months, and I finally put it down last night. The buttons refused to do my bidding. I operated, but the opertation was unsuccessful. That CD player the greatest, most-used materialistic thing that I had. I took it everywhere I went. Those things just aren't build to last. This one lasted almost two years. I got it at near the start of my relationship with my girlfriend. Hopefully, we're more durable than cheap Japanese plastic and circuits.
I do miss my CD player

better years wait us...rustedhalo

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?