<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, March 13, 2004

Boxes 

Alright!

I think it's about time I started writing again. It's certainly been a very active week, both online and off, and I think it's high time that I start responding.

Firstly, What I really meant about my final posting was about what Mjoda had stated in her comments: about being scrutinized for liking a certaint thing. That's not to say that people can't be sad; that doesn't mean that there's no such thing as depression ( I know that this isn't only in the mind, for it is physical). There are good things in life, and when somebody finds that good thing, we should be happy for them. We shouldn't limit ourselves to one kind of response and one kind of character.

Depression and Sadness isn't a choice, but choosing when to vent your sadness or anger at the right time is. Because someone likes to do something a certain way doesn't mean that they are subject to ridicule by the rest of the friends.

"Friends are the DNA of society. They are the basic building blocks of life. If you have a couple of good ones, treasure them like gold. There's nothing better...Your friends help you carry the big weight in life. That big burden we've all got called, "What the hell am I doing?"' -Jerry Seinfeld

Friends shouldn't ridicule you for liking something that's just plain fun. It may be mindless, but it's fun.
It's like if we all went to Harvard or some pompous school, and I did something crazy and/or stupid, but I liked it a lot, and kept on doing it, my friends wouldn't shun me, they'd defend or even do it with me. Otherwise they are the same as the rest. Not friends that's for sure.

I saw a Spongebob Squarepants episode where Spongebob had acquired a box because he bought a new TV or something. He didn't care about the t.v. he just gave it to squidworth, and he and patrick had the time of their lives with the box. Simplicity is sometimes the best way to be.

Anyway, on a lighter note- I'm gonna get a raise and plus, I discovered that I get tip-outs at work! that could mean an extra 300 dollars at the end of the week. so that's a good thing.

I must get ready for work. March break is coming! I'll try to write more often. I'll try. Thanks to everyone who wrote in comments. They mean a lot to me especially because you readers actually take the time to read and leave a comment. Thanks!
better years await us...rustedhalo

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?