<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 16, 2004

puzzle pieces 

I'm not used to this keyboard.
The computer that i usually work with is not here, because it is my girlfriend's, so this one feels a bit dodgy (i love that word).
So, i'm by myself for the night. It is very unoften that i am by myself. Before my girlfriend and i got together, i was alone 80% of the time. Perhaps that was why i was so morose. Since we got together she and i have been together almost everynight. it's such a strange feeling to be away from her. I know it's only one night, but i feel very lonely. I miss her already ='(. I'm a sappy bugger.
I've gotten so comfortable with this one person.
Bed's gonna feel big and empty as well. i mean, it'll be great to finally get some time with my kit-tea, Beck. He's a great cat, which reminds me that i have to clean out his poo-box.
it's so strange, having to go back and forth between my house and her house. It's like i've already let go of this house, and moving out of town for when my girlfriend goes to college seems very easy. My girlfriend, however is taking this with much more difficulty.
i feel like i'm being unfair to my cat. He doesn't get to see me much, but he is getting better aquainted with my mother, father and brother. which is good. I miss my cat a lot when i'm not home.

The thing with living at my home is that i'm so far away from town. It's quite a long hike, as i don't have my driver's licence. I don't really want my licence... well that's not true, i do and i don't. When i drive, i don't want to transform like most people do when they drive. Suddenly people become impatient and start yelling at people when they are driving. "What the hell is this guy doing?!" "This asshole's driving 2 mph!" "Move it or lose it!" that kind of yak, you know.

Anyway. i just wanted to say that the feeling of being away from my girlfriend is so strange. I mean we're around each other so much, but it's not like we get sick of each other at all. it's the opposite.
I guess we're destined for each other! =')

"The last few months i have been living with this couple. Yeah, you know, the kind that buy everything in doubles. They fit together like a puzzle. I love their love adn i am thankful that someone actually revceives the prize that was promised, by all those fairy tales that drugged us." --"Waste of paint" by Bright Eyes.

That verse is how i feel about my girlfriend and i. we fit together like a puzzle.
man, did this entry get mushy!
anyway i better get going!
better years await us...rustedhalo

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?