<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 26, 2004

Near the Horizon 

I'm terribly sorry that I haven't written more often, but I've been horribly busy with many things.
I am no longer the unemployed bum that had read about in here before.

I now work.

It was rather unexpected. I awoke one morning to find the telephone ringing and ringing and ringing, then when the answering machine got it. The phone would ring again three more times. I'm not really sure how long this went on for, because I was drifting in and out of a dreamy state.

I finally got up, and it was my mother. She told me that a guy named Dave called me and she gave me the number. I called them back and sure enough it was a guy named Dave. He was from East Side Mario's, where I am currently in training. He asked me if I had a job. I said no. He asked if I wanted one. I said, stupidly, "I guess." So I was all set up to start my training that day.

What do I think of it? I think it's quite easy. Well easier than my other job in which I had to basically do everything in the kitchen. This kitchen is based upon team work. Each station does specific tasks like the fryers, broilers, grillers, salad/pizzas and my position, saute. I make pasta dishes. I don't mean that I fuse sand together to create glass, I mean I put together the necessary ingredients to create it.. or whatever.
yeah, so now that's what I do.

This training program that they have me on is so damn hard. It's taken all my creativity away (hence, the long boring description of my job), and it has made me very stressed. I have to learn 29 recipes by today and I only got them two days ago. yeah... so i'm ultra stressssssed.

I'm really toying around with the Html codes, so be prepared for new things =1

hmm.. more later for sure! I promise. I don't know about you, but when I read stuff that people write down and they don't write in a couple of days, I get all worried about them, and I really hope that nothing happened to them, then I get all relieved when they finally get some words down.
hmmm. I need to take some pictures.
better years await us...rustedhalo

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?