<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 20, 2004

I'm Alive again! 

Ahhhhhh
It's so good to be rid of horribleness.

That was a hectic couple of days. My Blog was being the biggest bastard, and it was all because of the smallest mistake. The last entry was when I thought it was fixed. Boy was I wrong. I could post, but the thing that I wrote wouldn't be published. Through many overhauls, I managed to fix it.

The biggest pain in the ass was that I couldn't vent anywhere. I hate my writing, so I couldn't' write it down, I couldn't really tell my thoughts to anyone because I'm rather introverted and I can't say what I want to say more clearly in this medium.

So here it is, my new format.. which is quite like my old format. Oh well.
I'll write more later, I gotta go.
better years await us...rustedhalo

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?