<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 27, 2004

Dashboard Professional 

Just got back from work.
Man, what a loooooooooooooooooooong day.

I burned my hand pretty badly just yesterday. I got hot (165 degrees F.) pasta sauce on my hand. I wiped it off right away but it still really bloody hurt. It started to bubble up and stuff like that. The blister turned into a big sack of clear liquid. ouchy wawa. It was the worst burn I had ever suffered.

So remember those recipes I was studying? well I did the test. and I got 68%...the highest mark in my group. I doubled everyone else's score. I rule by the way.

I really like working in a kitchen. I like being a cook. it's really fun. It's a tough call. I mean, I could make a living out of being a chef. I couldn't' really make a living being a creative artisic photographer, which I really really love, unless, for some very unusual and very unlikely situation, I became really famous.

I wonder which will end up taking the most of my time when I'm older and "grown up."

So here's my question: are you, readers, seeking or are you currently in the profession that you want to be in? And, did you have this profession in mind since when you were young? Or, did you decide on it recently? What profession do you want to be in?

it'd be cool if you readers could elaborate on this subject in the comments section.

I've also added a survey section, this one's about music. So go check it out.
Well, my writing style has muched changed because of my working status. but as soon as I get back to my lazy days when I get my day off, I should be writing something of worth then. So stay tuned.

this is halo, saying goodnight
better years await us...rustedhalo

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?